Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all just picked this up at a good price second hand.

Could anyone possibly tell me what the codes on the six game sheets should be?. Ie. B1 back. Etc.
I'm inly asking as the rules make mention of components I don't have like smoke clouds etc. and wanted to be sure I indeed have the right game components for the starter.

I think this is the basic box set although it did have Siegfried and bill furlong.

Great fun game so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the smoke counters are not in the base set.
the rulebook contains a few rules that refer to units or tokens that are seperate from the base set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The main content many of us would like to see, is the game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The contents are listed in the rulebook, at least that is the case for v1.2b (available on www.devil-pig-games.com, but you need to log in to download any files). I have been going over that one for so long I don't remember if it was in the version that comes with the box.

The rulebook covers most of the single punchboard expansions released over the first year, as they were designed at the same time as the game (and don't come with any printed instructions).

Some (like myself) like having all the rules in one place. Other folks don't like having rules for stuff they don't currently own. That is a matter of taste I guess. As a veteran of a few games with many expansions and rules in a dozen different places I prefer them all in one place. YMMV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grahamj wrote:
The main content many of us would like to see, is the game itself.

Core game reprint is already showing up in retail outlets. You wish is granted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx buddy what a joke I have had v1.2 rules for some time in anticipation of getting the game didn't even occur to me to check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Must admit I'm one of the latter.
I prefer to have only the rules for what I have to hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.