Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Cox
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aloha all,

Does anyone want to share (or know where I can find) pre-made aids to keep track of game- & scenario-specific information in an orderly way other than disorderly scribbles on scratch paper?

Back before personal computers, I xerox'd FP's Character Sheet and hand-crafted some tables & charts, rows/columns that players would fill in to keep track of things during the action such as:

Mines - type/location/orientation(facing)/triggers/tripwire hexes

Tunnels - hex/floor height/direction/contents

Written Combat Orders - who/location/mission/task/target (unit/hex)/turn or phase plotted

Smoke - hex/cloud bottom/cloud top/turn-phase started/turn ends/die modifier/how placed/ misc notes

Fires - hex/height

Terrain Modification - hex/item/old terr/old value/new terr/new value/how it was damaged

etc, etc

I'm bringing FIREPOWER down from the long-term-storage shelves in the garage and was beginning to initiate my kid to playing it. I was hoping that in the modern age of personal computing that some of you have put some of the administrative minutiae of gameplay into pdf forms, Excel spreadsheets, possibly even MS Access databases (for character attributes tracking).

Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.