Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe S
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PRINT AND PLAY FILES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, PLEASE STOP ASKING. I WILL NO LONGER BE RESPONDING TO REQUESTS FOR THE PRINT AND PLAY FILES

As soon as I have the Mayday version of the game in hand, I will be doing a detailed comparison of the version that's come to market and the last version that Ted and I worked on so folks can see what the differences between them are.

The important part that I want folks to keep in mind is that (until now) the VAST majority of what was talked about for the game here on the BGG forums was for the Stardock / Print-and-play versions of the game which ARE NOT the same as the version that Mayday is releasing.

Based on what I've seen so far in previews and such, many of the kinks and quirks that were present in the original version of the game that we ironed out through our rules revisions may still be present in the market version of the game. Until I have an actual product in hand, however, I can't say for sure. Depending on how things lie once the game is in the wild, I may consider updating my v2 rules so that they work with the Mayday deck, but it's not likely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joe, I am looking forward to the comparison. I am a lucky PNP player of the version that you and others optimized in here. But I am also interested in getting a 'real' offset printed copy of the game if the Mayday cards allow almost the same gameplay.

I am a backer of Viceroy (new game, licensed by Mayday) and if they allow adding DMD to the pledge, I guess I'll go and get one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.