Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hull
United States
Edwards AFB
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I probably missed something in the rules but can a rebel player interact/attack a crate/terminal that an imperial figure is on or do they need to eliminate the figure first before they can interact/attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjhull67 wrote:
So I probably missed something in the rules but can a rebel player interact/attack a crate/terminal that an imperial figure is on or do they need to eliminate the figure first before they can interact/attack?

"If a figure is in the same space as the token, the figure and token are targeted for attacks independently. Neither the figure nor the token block line of sight to the other."
(rules Reference, "Attacking Objects", page 6)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hull
United States
Edwards AFB
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That right. I do remember reading that but forgot and couldn't find it when I went back to the rules. What about "interacting" with an item (crate/terminal) while a hostile figure is there? I'd assume that if you can target it separately then you can interact with it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see it specified under interacting but I assume it's the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is something I happened to look up myself earlier. The rules for Interacting don't mention other figures, so you would be able to interact with a token below a figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hull
United States
Edwards AFB
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is what I was thinking but wanted to check. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
This is something I happened to look up myself earlier. The rules for Interacting don't mention other figures, so you would be able to interact with a token below a figure.

I would also like clarification on this. There is one mission with an AT-ST, and I'm wondering if I can just park the AT-ST on top of things so that the Rebel players cannot interact with it until the AT-ST is destroyed.

(that would be a really mean thing to do, but so far, I am unable to completely stop all of them from winning 2 missions in)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there is an objective against a wall or blocking terrain, you could certainly block it with an AT-ST. Just make sure you park it over all the spaces adjacent to the objective.

Also make sure the objectives you want to block are outside (as the AT-ST cannot enter Interior spaces in the campaign).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.