Jack McEwan
United States
San Antonio
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or are there still additional character chits in base-game? Also are any of those packs not represented by base-game chits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex H
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I have noticed from looking at my copy of the game, all the proposed expansion figures all have corresponding tokens in the base game. So it was seem that the figures replace the tokens and I haven't noticed any tokens that are not coming out as figure packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebel Troopers figures do not completely replace the tokens, as you can have both in a skirmish game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack McEwan
United States
San Antonio
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback.

Based on those answers, it sounds like if I had the all the "first wave" ally/villain packs, then in the campaign game I would never need to have character chits. But in the skirmish game, I may still use the chits just to increase total numbers of units. Sound right? Or does the basegame itself have more than 3 rebel troopers and 2 saboteurs (in chits).

p.s. is there really a general weiss and royal guard champion chit in the basegame? I would have guess they just have to use the existing at-st and guards, unless there is a scenario where you really have to distinguish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hristoforov
United States
North Hollywood
CA
flag msg tools
jackbmac wrote:
Thanks for the feedback.

Based on those answers, it sounds like if I had the all the "first wave" ally/villain packs, then in the campaign game I would never need to have character chits. But in the skirmish game, I may still use the chits just to increase total numbers of units. Sound right? Or does the basegame itself have more than 3 rebel troopers and 2 saboteurs (in chits).

p.s. is there really a general weiss and royal guard champion chit in the basegame? I would have guess they just have to use the existing at-st and guards, unless there is a scenario where you really have to distinguish.

you only need the troopers and such mostly for skirmish. and the imperial stuff that is in the game already just add a few more missions and the figures have different postures. but for instance darth vader has a chit which u can replace with the expansion one (whcih comes with the game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.