Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
August Brown
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
My first question is about the interaction between Baenvier and Changeling. If Baenvier is down and the Changeling is placed next to him, what are the Changeling's stats (since it doesn't have numerical stats by default, but rather ?'s). Also, what happens if the Changeling next to the land tile and nothing else? Lastly, if the Changeling is down and then Baenvier is played or moved next to the Changeling, does he keep his stats from when he was played?

On another topic, how exactly does the Fool work? The rules don't indicate any way to randomly choose a tile, so the only way I was able to resolve it was by using a random number generator online. I wasn't sure if the designers had a more elegant solution that they used when playing the game.

Despite a few confusing interactions, this game has instantly become one of my favorites. If the designers happen to read this, you did a really great job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the first two cases you mentioned, the Changeling's numbers would all be 0.

In the case of moving Changeling next to Baenvier, he will keep his numbers from when he was played, as his effect has already happened.

For the Fool, the method you used is fine. We mainly used dice and assigned a number to the affected tiles, though any method for determining who the Fool affects if fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.