Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots more, mostly mediocre titles but worth a look

140 Titles

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_saleItems.php?p=1&s=5

Title was meant to say Munchkin Panic (not Castle Panic)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was really tempted with Francis Drake, but ordered Battle of the Five Armies instead.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see Through the Ages back, missed it's last appearance on the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It may be worth noting that the Mage Wars: Forged in Fire expansion is on sale for $16.99.

If I didn't already own this expansion, I'd be pretty happy to see this price pop up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have been watching the page all week, but I suspect that waiting for CSI to have some sort of Year End Sale. (That had them in previous years,right?) I am particularly interested in 1944 getting below $40, and there seems to be plenty of stock right now. I would have jumped on Ruckus had I not already bought it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ju66ernaut wrote:
It may be worth noting that the Mage Wars: Forged in Fire expansion is on sale for $16.99.

If I didn't already own this expansion, I'd be pretty happy to see this price pop up.

Being that it's always $18.99 at WD, I don't mind waiting for it to hit 50% off MSRP which is the most I've paid for the rest of my MW.

Bad Thoughts wrote:
I have been watching the page all week, but I suspect that waiting for CSI to have some sort of Year End Sale.

They've added new items every couple of days. They were down to 118 items a few days ago now it's back up to 140.

They do indeed usually have a year end sale so that's hopefully still on deck. Not sure what to expect this year though since I don't recall them doing a multi-week rolling Holiday sale like they are this year.

Bad Thoughts wrote:
I would have jumped on Ruckus had I not already bought it.

Tossed Ruckus and Kanban into an order the other day myself and excited about both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.