Subject: Automa Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Florian Schwald
Germany
Leutenbach
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
I just won my first game with the Mamas & Papas Expansion. Now i can unlock a new expansion. That means, i play with 2 expansions (Mamas & Papas and the new one) and i have to beat 22 points. right?

What happens, if i win the next one? Unlock a new expansion and play with 3 expansions? And after the next win with 4? How may points does the automa player score with 4 expansions? On the automa card there are only scoring points for 3 expannsions....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kessels
Netherlands
Bussum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Florian, this post will answer your question:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1287347/automa-campaign...

I had the same question. The Agressive cards (you call them 'automa cards'), have an increment of 1 expansion every time (you should have 3 cards with 'normal' and 3 cards with 'hard')
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Schwald
Germany
Leutenbach
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
paulkessels wrote:

I had the same question. The Agressive cards (you call them 'automa cards'), have an increment of 1 expansion every time (you should have 3 cards with 'normal' and 3 cards with 'hard')

Oh, i'm an idiot. Somehow i only placed one aggressive card in my viticulture box and left the others in tuscany... now it all makes more sense whistle

Thanks for the answer!

I think i'll play it with the winning points from the cards, but i won't move the automa marker every year.

The thing with the automa-buildings doesn't make sense to me, though... why should i place them on the automa-mat? It should be enough to move the automa vp-marker?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paulkessels wrote:

Thank you for answering this one Paul, I didn't see the question until just now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WinniePuuh wrote:
The thing with the automa-buildings doesn't make sense to me, though... why should i place them on the automa-mat? It should be enough to move the automa vp-marker?

I purely thematic fluff for those who enjoy that sort of thing, gameplaywise you can play without placing the building and just move the Automa VP marker as you say.

I hope this thread answered your questions, otherwise let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Schwald
Germany
Leutenbach
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
Yeah, everything's finde now

Thanks for this great game! I don't like the automa-player that much (actually, i think he's a mean prick!), but this solo-variant is sooo much fun and extremely motivating!

Thanks,
Florian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WinniePuuh wrote:
Yeah, everything's finde now

Thanks for this great game! I don't like the automa-player that much (actually, i think he's a mean prick!), but this solo-variant is sooo much fun and extremely motivating!

Thanks,
Florian

Thank you the kind words, they mean a lot to me, and yes the Automa is designed to be mean .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.