Prophecy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Staff skill / weapons in will combat / flying carpet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T H
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mb
Q1: In willpower fight -can I have equipped the staff which gives only the physical combat bonus +1 (not counting for Will fight) ('okovana hul' in czech original, not sure if oaken one is the english equivalent) and benefit from 'Staff Skill' +1 bonus for Willpower fight if having Staff equipped?

Q2: Can player have equipped 'Black Spear' or 'Astral Sword' while attacking another player by Willpower combat and thus benefit from their mana manipulating possibilities?

Q3: When you pay with mana for 'Flying Carpet' use (6fields), can you also choose to travel 4 or 5 fields instead of 6?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
1) I'd say yes. The staff itself won't give you any bonus in will combat, but the skill will and the skill itself mentions no other conditions for the bonus to count.

2) I'd say no here. The items specify that you get the mana back if you defeat an enemy with them and you don't use them in the willpower combat.

3) I believe the Czech text is the equivalent of "move up to", so yes, you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.