Subject: Guarded objective + loactaion and active location rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Borys Zaba-Zabinski
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If for guarded objective I have a location is this location automatically active location? What if I already have an active location: do I need to resolve that active location and than move on to location from objective?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It works like any other location. It only becomes the active location wen you choose to travel to it in the travel phase. It does not happen automatically.

If there's a current active location, you must explore that first.

If your location is guarded by another card, you must resolve that card first (engage or destroy it if its an enemy, travel to a location, or resolve or cancel a treachery)

as an side, some locations automatically become active locations, but the quest cards will tell you this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate M
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
If a location is attached to a guarded objective, you treat it just like a normal location. It's only the active location if you decide to travel to it, and if another location is active first you need to complete that first. The only difference is that once the location is fully explored, the objective is freed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.