Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Freedman
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a long time since I've played this game. I was reading through the rules and was wondering...Is it possible to get all transporters walled in with no access to wood to "break out"? Doesn't seem likely but just curious if I'm missing a rule and there is some kind of provision to make sure this cannot happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
Any player that would allow this to happen can't be helped by a rules provision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Seifert
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2-player: Concede.
Multi-Player: Beg someone to help you out and use your transporters to carry things for them in exchange (alternatively, don't play with people who'll dick you over this hard in a multi-player game where attacking one player will only benefit someone else).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that Splotter just lets you die if you're dumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LautreSault
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Splotter designers must have a fetish with wood. Try to run out of wood in Antiquity and see what happens!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is game you can lose (as opposed to failing to win). Another pro tip: don't use up your initial boards and fail to secure a way to get more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.