Subject: would you like to see a oversized xindi "death star" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dario gonzalez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
i do not know what the actual name of the ship was called.
i would like to see this along with a xindi faction. i believe the status should be
360 firing arc

action: target a ship with in 360 1-3 roll 10 attack die. your opponent does not roll defense dice then destroy your ship.
i am not too sure if the xindi had shield technology that why i put extra hull and no shields.
what do you think the status should be
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be more interested in seeing the normal Xindi ships or some of the other factions and ships that are missing before anything like the Xindi Sphere weapon. I wouldn't say no to one, but I think there is a lot of more useful and playable stuff that should come first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly never cared for the Xindi and the superweapon is one of their least iconic ships, having only shown up for a couple of episodes and then getting destroyed.

I would rather see the Xindi ships first and maybe the superweapon later, but for me it would always feel like a throw it in excuse for another oversized model without a solid Xindi faction behind it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.