Subject: What are the dimensions of the board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think I may have found the perfect table for my game room at a thrift store. I'm planning on picking this game up at some point in the next year. It will most likely be the largest board in my collection. What are the dimensions for both maps put together? I'd hate to get this game and have no where to set it up. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moody
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the description on BGG:

Map: Two full-size mapsheets are included to make the 34" x 44" Mark Simonitch map, which stretches from Portugal to the Urals, and from Trondheim to North Africa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thanks. Are there other charts, tracks, etc? I guess the real question is- how much surface area does this game need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woah... taht's 87x112cm!

/me off to find bigger table lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moody
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Thanks. Are there other charts, tracks, etc? I guess the real question is- how much surface area does this game need?
There are several tracks on the map. No other space needed, IIRC, except for perhaps a couple of spare chairs to use for holding the players' off-map counter pool, rules, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on your preferences. I like to keep the box lid (for rolling dice into) and the force-pools/counters on the table, so 48" x 60" is the size of my table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.