Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Christian
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I find bombing and observasion rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment you just have to pass over a target card, maybe executing a stall. Sometimes it works only if the observer is not incapacitated (but some cameras could be operated by the pilot too). The explanation is in every single scenario. If you have "WoW - Famous Aces" or "WoW - Watch your back!" see "Raid over Istrana" as an example. If you have "WoW - Burning Drachens" see "Outnumbered!" or "A hard task" at pages 22/23.
Feel free to invent something else. A more sophisticated rule for bombinhg has been tested and will be released soon.

Happy flights!

Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert Alexander Heijnen
Norway
Halden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this new bombing rule be accompanied by a new box or blisters with the big bomber aircraft of WW1? I certainly hope so! Cant wait to fly Gotha's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We tested several multi-engine planes, including Gotha and Caproni... By now Nexus is pretty busy with models and WWII, but I hope to have a fourth basic box with them sooner or later.

In the meantime, in fou can't wait Les Etrons did something like that...

http://assoc.orange.fr/etronsvolants/goodies/goodies.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.