Escape: The Curse of the Temple» Forums » General

Subject: Sands of Fortune rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking through the rulebook and noticed 1 Supplement for the expansion "The Sand of Fortune" listed on the components list. What is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's just rules for using the included sand timer vice the soundtrack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
The supplement is a separate rules sheet that describes how to play the game with the included sand timer instead of the soundtrack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon "that sci-fi guy"
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me how long the sand timer is for? I have lost mine and would like to get a replacement. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusing Manifestation
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that it's meant to run three times for a ten-minute game, it should be 3 min 20 sec per flip. (That said, I haven't checked whether all of the soundtracks are broken exactly into 3'20" segments.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon "that sci-fi guy"
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
conmanau wrote:
Given that it's meant to run three times for a ten-minute game, it should be 3 min 20 sec per flip. (That said, I haven't checked whether all of the soundtracks are broken exactly into 3'20" segments.)

Ok, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.