Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Prelude to Rebellion» Forums » General

Subject: Status of game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this game have a publisher? Do you know when it will be released? I'd love to see more info about it.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Your interest prompted me to upload the complete rules and all the cards for the game but I just learned the approval delay can take up to 3-4 weeks so in the meantime, please don't hesitate to geekmail me your e-mail address and I will send you the material right away.

Wow, that was fast, both files are up already!

Discussions have started with a few publishers but nothing serious so far. Happy to demo the game to potential suitors. As you will see by the rules and cards, the game has reached quite a mature state.

Thanks for inquiring!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
Your interest prompted me to upload the complete rules and all the cards for the game but I just learned the approval delay can take up to 3-4 weeks so in the meantime, please don't hesitate to geekmail me your e-mail address and I will send you the material right away.

Wow, that was fast, both files are up already!

Discussions have started with a few publishers but nothing serious so far. Happy to demo the game to potential suitors. As you will see by the rules and cards, the game has reached quite a mature state.

Thanks for inquiring!


The cards and rules and the map in the image gallery, is that all you need to play the game? Any counters or markers needed?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
The cards and rules and the map in the image gallery, is that all you need to play the game? Any counters or markers needed?

You also need about 300 cubes.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
Marcon wrote:
Your interest prompted me to upload the complete rules and all the cards for the game but I just learned the approval delay can take up to 3-4 weeks so in the meantime, please don't hesitate to geekmail me your e-mail address and I will send you the material right away.

Wow, that was fast, both files are up already!

Discussions have started with a few publishers but nothing serious so far. Happy to demo the game to potential suitors. As you will see by the rules and cards, the game has reached quite a mature state.

Thanks for inquiring!


The cards and rules and the map in the image gallery, is that all you need to play the game? Any counters or markers needed?


A handful of generic counters will be plenty (See the rules, I use square legos myself). As for the cubes, tiny-sized cubes like the ones used to make necklaces are ideal. I got mine at 0.01$ apiece, so 6$ and I had 300/300 cubes.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How much has this been playtested so far. I'm about to craft this thing and was just wondering.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
How much has this been playtested so far. I'm about to craft this thing and was just wondering.


It has been playtested a lot, both by newbies and by a gauntlet of 6-8 people who got past the learning curve, got to know the cards and the subtleties of the game.

I know PnP'ing is quite an investment, I have a fully functional Vassal module, I can either send it to you or better yet, am offering you to play a turn or two with you to get your feet wet before you put your printer to work.

Geekmail me if interested!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
patton55 wrote:
How much has this been playtested so far. I'm about to craft this thing and was just wondering.


It has been playtested a lot, both by newbies and by a gauntlet of 6-8 people who got past the learning curve, got to know the cards and the subtleties of the game.

I know PnP'ing is quite an investment, I have a fully functional Vassal module, I can either send it to you or better yet, am offering you to play a turn or two with you to get your feet wet before you put your printer to work.

Geekmail me if interested!


I got it all printed already, free printer at work. I might have time to do some Vassal. Send me a geek mail, and I'll send you my email or dropbox folder.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.