Popular Tags: magazine [+] wargames [+] [View All]
Kevin Roach
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I had this idea. I was looking over my collection of wargaming magazines and thought that they have been read over and over umpteen times, and how it would be nice to have some fresh reading material.

So I figured that maybe many of you are like me and don't collect them but have managed to hang onto them over the years.

What would you all think of trading magazines,(not the kind with games in them) with others like yourself to obtain neww reading material?

I'm thinking of the following mags-

The General
Fire & Movement
Moves
Bergs reveiew of games
Zone of control
Operations magazine
The Grenaider
C3i

There may be some that I have not menchioned. Well what do you think? Cost I can guess at 3-4 magazines for 5 dollars posting?
I look forward to hearing your replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
cool What truly would be *unique* is where some "lending library" were established to include ALL manner of these `zines, and from around the WORLD as well. There are many from which I'd like to peruse within, since I either wasn't able to obtain those, or these are no longer available. Maybe even if an "online" 'reading service' were established to allow someone to delve upon their favourite 'topics' that were covered by some of such that were detailed for this, then it would be of a GREAT "service" to any others who missed out as well? Starting up a NON-'profit', "library", just like what you're already enjoying in your communities now, should obviate the 'issues' with "copyright" infringement, as it were. I can't imagine an 'author' NOT wanting his "articles" to be disseminated for those of which these are directed towards. WHY else would they take the time and effort to write this up in the first place? For their OWN 'bemusement'? I wouldn't believe so, yet we're constantly being berated and disinclined to submit these here, due to someone's "misperceptions" upon that, but it is something more 'baser' than THIS-("copyrights") would have it appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.