Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've played my first two games today and we had some questions regarding pushing movements:

Sorry, the image got rotated by chance. Ok, in the example there's a holy cow in front of the blue player's pawn (the holy cow occupies the last spot in that particular lane) and the only way for it to move (without using any yellow card) is by going to the lane by entering the spot occupied by green. We ruled that a pushing movement in this case is invalid, since it would push green out of bounds. Are we correct in our interpretation?

Edit: I see now my description doesn't quite match the picture, but he principle is still the same).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
Yes,you are !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! Thx for designing the game. At first I kickstarted it to support you and the other two Brazilian designers, but it was quite a surprise how much I enjoyed the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan White
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the picture above and assuming the cow is not there, how would blue's movement work? Since he's at the end of his lane and red is not able to be pushed sideways anymore, would:

A) blue moves sideways, "squeezing" green forward and then pushing green until the end of blue's movement?

B) blue would not at all, since green cannot move sideways anymore?

I feel like A) would be correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ruled that it moves one step to the side and the it "exhausts/wastes" all its movement trying to push green (without success).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.