Subject: Proxies for additional ships and NPC's? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm searching for some good looking and already painted proxies to use them for additional ships and NPC's. Maybe someone can lead me to a good and reasonable online resource...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kip Kwiatkowski
United States
Bethel Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Stop it! That tickles! :P
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try anything from the Star Wars X-Wing game. The bases are square and they are a bit bigger than normal, but they should work.

Also here is a list of space ship miniature manufacturers.

http://www.star-ranger.com/Minis.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me again,

just stumbled over the Eclipse: Ship Pack One. Does anybody know if the minis have the same size as the minis which comes with Xia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Me again,

just stumbled over the Eclipse: Ship Pack One. Does anybody know if the minis have the same size as the minis which comes with Xia?

The Dreadnoughts from the Ship Pack are definitely a lot bigger. The cruisers may be a bit too big, but the interceptors should be at least somewhat close (depending on the race).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00362RWOG?tag=article-boardgamegee...

I have an old copy of Silent Death, a really fun (complex!) ship combat game from nearly 20 years ago... and the ships will fit in just fine with Xia. While these look exactly like the ships I have, mine are completely unpainted, and these are painted weirdly. I don't think these come with flight stands, and don't know if they have holes in the bottom for flight stands either... but you can't beat the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.