Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel Fortin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, I received an unexpected package. I was very surprised to find this inside:

Evidently, it came from Pascal, a co-worker and new user of BGG. It is a magnetic button showing the hilarious PhotoShop job made by Kuhrusty on this very funny GeekList:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/16360

The above photo represents the part of my fridge where the button is now proudly exhibited for all to laugh at. And by "all", I mean me.

Yes, it still makes me laugh every time I look at it. To the point where I'm starting to be a bit worried about my sanity. Pascal knew that and has apparently decided to push me over the edge.

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank both pascal.bourque and kuhrusty for the good laugh.

And, now, I'm on my way to give Pascal 30 for his trouble, so that he can buy himself a nice avatar or something... I'll never forget you guys!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Bourque
Canada
flag msg tools
I am glad you like it! I did not expect you to go as far as stick it on your fridge, but I am honored that you did!

Please just do me a favor: when you go to the fridge to get any choke-hazard snack (e.g. carrot), do NOT look at the picture. I wouldn't forgive myself... ;-)

Thanks for the geek gold! I'll try to use them wisely!

Pascal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to BaSL for being so, uhh, photogenic, ha ha ha.

That magnetic button is cool. Pascal, you printed that yourself & used some magnetic button kit, or did you use some online button-printing service?

Game night is at my house on Wednesdays, and it would be sweet to have picture-buttons of my friends getting stomped at various games. Just a little something for them to see every time they open the fridge...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Bourque
Canada
flag msg tools
kuhrusty wrote:
That magnetic button is cool. Pascal, you printed that yourself & used some magnetic button kit, or did you use some online button-printing service?

I used FutureShop's photo printing service[1], available in Canada. You should have no trouble finding a printing service in the USA that offer this kind of merchandise.

Pascal

[1] http://pix.futureshop.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Thanks to BaSL for being so, uhh, photogenic, ha ha ha.

And thanks to all contributing to a Great GeekList - had a great laugh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.