tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinky
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good deal if you need a filler for the free shipping but no free shipping for me, it's about $15. It's cheaper for me on Amazon $13 with free Prime shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinky wrote:
Good deal if you need a filler for the free shipping but no free shipping for me, it's about $15. It's cheaper for me on Amazon $13 with free Prime shipping.

perhaps they will hold item/ keep your order open, while you slowly add games until you reach free shipping threshold. CSI and MM both do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cook

erie
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so you can get a daily deal one day and ask them to delay your order until a later date and retain the daily deal price? Also can you then add a second daily deal from another day on that order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinky
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
Vinky wrote:

perhaps they will hold item/ keep your order open, while you slowly add games until you reach free shipping threshold. CSI and MM both do it.

Based on their Black Friday FAQ, I was under the impression that they don't do that but maybe they do with regular sales.

You can e-mail them at sales@cardhaus.com if you really want to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.