Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/rants.html

Listed under:
10/04 Scott

So it looks like seperate attack values against infantry and vehicles. I don't see any stat differences for ranged attacks but maybe thats in the rule book. Oh, and there is an MV value for movement. Looks like infantry, crewed weapons and trucks have a movement of 3. Officers and trucks 4 with the dreaded Tiger I at 2. Who knows, maybe the truck is 5, that would make sense. Looks like you can modify an existing unit to carry a bazooka, flamethrower, be a medic or assault engineer... Plus some descriptions of what the various disrupted, lighly damaged and heavily damaged chits mean. Too bad we can't read them... Mike Z., can you assist with further details? I can already smell the expansion thats adds paratroopers, scout cars, 88mm AT guns, Stugs, I could go on and on!!! Curiously there are no AT guns... that we know of I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Bollinger
Cyprus
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
... searched the blog hi and low, but there is no such entry. Is ist possible that they removed it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sellers
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, yup "10/04 Scott" seems to be missing.

I see "10/05 - Tod" listed in the rants.
I also see "10/03 - Corey" in there.

DOH! What happened to Scott!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindy Castro
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nureinuser wrote:
... searched the blog hi and low, but there is no such entry. Is ist possible that they removed it?

This is not a hoax, it was there and now it's gone! Scott made specific mention that the game is almost ready to go to press and that they are in Christmas crunch mode. Ugh, I wish I had saved the picture of the German Reference now. Hopefully it was just a mistake and the rant got accidentally deleted when today's rant went up. Is there anybody else that saw it that can back me up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
It was there. I saw it too. However, the information was old and out-of-date, so it was removed.

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Information is non existant on the FFG website....NOTHING in the forums!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.