Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: tags [+] [View All]
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm finding that the Tag search is returning no results, and clicking on a tag link in My Tags returns the following error:
Quote:

select SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS tags_3918.userid, tags_3918.objecttype, tags_3918.objectid, tags_3918.tstamp, b.gamename, b.gameid, gl.title as listtitle from tags tags_3918 left join boardgames b on ( tags_3918.objecttype = 'game' ) and b.gameid = tags_3918.objectid left join geeklists gl on ( tags_3918.objecttype = 'geeklist' ) and gl.listid = tags_3918.objectid where tags_3918.tagid ='3918' and tags_3918.tagid is not null and tags_3918.userid = '50837' and t.userid = '50837' and t.tagtype = 'user' group by tags_3918.objecttype, tags_3918.objectid order by tags_3918.tstamp desc LIMIT 0,25: Unknown column 't.userid' in 'where clause'

On a separate note, any chance that we can get a tagid link type for the wiki?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am having the same problem, and have reported a Bug in the top "Misc" menu with the GeekBugz service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.