United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on (very slowly) making English versions of some of these cards formatted to print at Printer Studio or almost any of the POD services. It took a while to build a decent card template and finding the same art is all but impossible. I'm also taking a little liberty with some of the names as trying to get may play group to pronounce Poum OndaciƩ was just not going to happen.

I have decklists for the Cra and Feca starters and that is my initial goal to create. If anyone can help with art, I would be happy to share my files out, but please keep in mind 200x300 pixel images do me very little good, I need higher resolution to create cards that won't look terrible when printed.

Here is the Bwork card I just finished to give you an idea what I'm doing.

There is supposed to be an extra wide black border.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
barry Doublet
France
epernay
Other
flag msg tools
Mad Crazy Fool !!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a lot of work. Good luck.
Have you seen how many cards there are to do?
http://www.wakfupedia.com/index.php?view=sets&lang=fr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I never intended to do all the cards, just a couple of the starter decks. I have now run into a few cards I just can't do. The art for them is nowhere to be found and I can't even find decent substitute art.

Edit: As much as I want to play this, finding the art is frustrating the heck out of me and I have lots of other projects I've been ignoring to do this one. I'm going to have to abandon this one. If anyone ever finds a treasure trove of source art for this, let me know and I can knock out the cards pretty darned quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
barry Doublet
France
epernay
Other
flag msg tools
Mad Crazy Fool !!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check out the link in my last post. It has the art and the text in english. That may help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's where I was pulling all the text, but the picture quality is too low to make a good printout. If I wanted some past-ups, it would work fine, but I wanted to have some real cards printed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.