Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Brown
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the Rating box for when you are logging a game play? Could someone explain this in detail to me please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG doesn't have a "rating" on a "play."

BGG does have a 1-10 "rating" on the game itself.

What tool (smart phone ap?) or webpage are you using to log plays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
herb this has come up before and pending on where you log the play it does come up with a rating box. to my knowledge no-one at the time knew what it was for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Brown
United States
Orcutt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on plays by date, then click details, you see Player, New, Position, Team/Color, Score, Win, and the Rating. I'm just wondering what the idea was with the rating thing. Can you point me towards the thread it was discussed in? When I search I just find stuff for game ratings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't sorry, no idea where it was. but it was a couple months back and like i said no-one in that thread had any answers either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deinodon wrote:
If you click on plays by date, then click details, you see Player, New, Position, Team/Color, Score, Win, and the Rating. I'm just wondering what the idea was with the rating thing. Can you point me towards the thread it was discussed in? When I search I just find stuff for game ratings.

OK, I see now what you're asking about.

See: https://boardgamegeek.com/play/details/13415677

I'd guess that it was a player ranking that may, or may have not, have gotten implemented.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.