Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Latshaw
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does anyone know where I can find replacement Gandalf and feature cards for this expansion? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Everybody wants to be a Game Designer but nobody wants to be a Game Designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
sabgfan wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find replacement Gandalf and feature cards for this expansion? Thanks.

I certainly wouldn't recommend Amazon where it's currently selling for $984.37!!!!!!

However, each game came with three sets of cards; a set of 9 English, 9 German, and 9 French. Surely someone can sacrifice a set of cards for this poor guy? Maybe even me, but I don't know which language you need. I prefer to keep my English cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Latshaw
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Robert,
Thanks for the reply. Picked up a used copy for about $40USD and the cards were missing.

English is my first choice but I can certainly understand you wanting to keep them. I can read French Ok so that would be my second choice.

I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee plus shipping. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sabgfan wrote:
Robert,
Thanks for the reply. Picked up a used copy for about $40USD and the cards were missing.

English is my first choice but I can certainly understand you wanting to keep them. I can read French Ok so that would be my second choice.

Three of the cards aren't language specific, although you'll be stuck with "Vifsorbier" intead of "Quickbeam". The other six cards you may want a cheat sheet handy but I think most of the info should be available here already.

What country / state do you live in? You haven't put anything on BGG about yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Latshaw
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
robertg611 wrote:
sabgfan wrote:
Robert,

Three of the cards aren't language specific, although you'll be stuck with "Vifsorbier" intead of "Quickbeam". The other six cards you may want a cheat sheet handy but I think most of the info should be available here already.

What country / state do you live in? You haven't put anything on BGG about yourself.

Sorry...haven't been on BGG that long and still working on a profile. United States/Texas...San Antonio. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.