Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nika looks interesting, I would snap it up if it was available in the UK. Does anyone know if this is likely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Raab
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
You can purchase it online here: http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=nika

I believe they'll deliver to the UK. If I'm wrong, I can contact the publisher and ask.

Thanks for your interest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping and import tax from the US to the UK will be easily more than the game. That is heavily putting me off.

Looks great though Josh well done! I'm sure it will end up in my collection at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Raab
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you!

Good point - I checked the prices and it's about $32 for shipping to the UK. Sorry to hear that, but I guess shipping is what it is

However, there's another option - my studio is working on a mobile app version of the game. If all goes well, it should be out within a few months. I'll be sure to make an announcement here when it's available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.