Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for some go software with the following annoying requirements:

- must hook up with GNUgo and score the completed game properly (I'm happy to mark the dead groups etc)

- must have a basic SGF editor

- must run with no install or permissions needed, i.e. from a source file

So far the best I've gome up with is jago, but is there anything better out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know Jago, but I have been been using Drago, and have been very pleased with it. It seems to fulfill all your basic requirements. It has been helpful to me mainly because my regular online Go partner uses it to annotate our games and develop alternate play lines. He's a great teacher, and using Drago has helped me a lot. But I'm not really familiar with the other programs out there, so can't make any comparisons. I'll try to get back to this post later with a link, but I'm pretty sure you can google Drago without any problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Amy, that's just what I was looking for.

If anyone else is interested, it's at http://www.godrago.net/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Daniels
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I believe Moyo go Studio may fulfill the requirements you are looking for check it out at

http://www.moyogo.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.