Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone in the ottawa area know of any boxing day sales? I'm going to be in the city this year for once, and am wondering if there is any good deals on. thanks and I hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Chris,

Last year the Comic Book Shoppe on Bank had all board games at 25% off. I picked up Caverna for $65 plus tax. I don't know if they'll be doing it again this year though.

Drew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizard's Tower has their Boxing Week sale on now, as they won't actually be open on Boxing Day. They have games divided by white boxes on the shelf: 10% off any item left of the divider, 20% off anything right of it. And for items on the left, they're doing the "buy 2, get one at 15% off one and 10% off the other; buy 3 and get 20%/15%/10%." At least, I think those are the numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Comic Book Shoppe posted their Boxing Day sales on their Facebook page:

10% at Clyde St off board games and 15% at bank St location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.