Popular Tags: [View All]
Amanda Kopet
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there were card sleeves for the darkness deck and mini bosses besides the myth flame backed ones that are offered on Megacon's site? Also what size sleeves do I need if I decide to not go with those? I tried some FFG ones I had laying around and the cards were too wide.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
synchroneyes wrote:
I was wondering if there were card sleeves for the darkness deck and mini bosses besides the myth flame backed ones that are offered on Megacon's site? Also what size sleeves do I need if I decide to not go with those? I tried some FFG ones I had laying around and the cards were too wide.

Cheers.

No, those are the ones for most of the cards outside the hero decks. Myth flame logos abound.

Here's a great geek list for sleeves. Direct link to Myth content

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/3079538#it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just using the clear "penny" sleeves (about a dollar for a pack of 100) for the regular sized cards. For the small cards, I am using the Fantasy Flight Games Mini-European sized sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.