Sergeants D-Day» Forums » General

Subject: Up coming year rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Lfseeney
msg tools
mbmbmb
Happy Holidays all,

Living in ABQ. NM means there are not many game cons here.

Looking for one that might have SDD players at it, if anyone knows of some in the coming year of 2015.

Will be trying to rope in players here but that will be slow I expect.

Thanks all!

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lee,
I know how you feel. I love the game, but finding opponents and getting in games has been tough. That's my main driving force for running demos. Once the On-Line register is up and running, I am hoping there will also be an "opponent finder" aspect to it.

Has for cons, not that it would help you much, but I would also love to see an Sergeants Con run by LBG. Between games of both SMG and SDD, Q&A sessions, even playtest games of what is next, there would be plenty to keep a Fan Boy happy.

Just a thought anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Banor58 wrote:
Lee,
...I would also love to see an Sergeants Con run by LBG. Between games of both SMG and SDD, Q&A sessions, even playtest games of what is next, there would be plenty to keep a Fan Boy happy.

Just a thought anyway.
Great idea! Now the trick is to convince the Lost Battalion folks to buy in...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are at least four conventions in Texas in 2015 where SDD can be run. On second thought, there are closer to nine if you count the purer board-game cons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Lfseeney
msg tools
mbmbmb
Having run a SCIFI / Game Con five years in a row, I know the amount of work needed to get it to look smooth to the guests.

Perhaps we as a group can just pick some where and show up and play.

Has anyone considered a Vassel style module?

Would have to have a bit more user input that most games, will have to think on it.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.