Thibaud de la Touanne
Played the print and play for the first time. A few things came up that I can not find the answer in the rules. Yes, I think you're right: it's not in the rules yet. I'll add it thanks.
1. If I enter a room with an enemy entry point and one enemy soldier. I pass the stealth check. Can I lock the entry door and not close combat the soldier, and remain hidden?
2. The same situation as 1, but it is now enemy movement phase. There are no visible commandos, and the event card is "commando x2". Does the enemy in the room stay where he is with the hidden commando and do nothing. Or, leave the room and move 2 tiles nearer my second commando?
They leave the room and move 2 tiles nearer your second commando. It's in the last version of the rules but maybe not in the PnP.
3. If I move into a tile with an enemy and fail the stealth check. become visible. Does the enemy shoot immediately, or does he have to wait til his turns shoot phase?
He has to wait his turns shoot phase. I'll add it in the rules.
4. If he does have to wait to shoot, can the now visible commando with remaining actions step out to an adjacent tile? Yes but now he is visible, so if he leaves the tile he will take a immediate reflex shot by the enemy.
5. If a visible commando is in an adjacent tile to an enemy, then the enemy can shoot him. So does the commando on his next turn have to move another tile away to be out of range to be able to turn stealthy again? Yes, he can choose to move (not "have to") move.
Thanks for these questions. Just for info, there is another thread for V-Commandos PnP rules questions here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1277227/pnp-rules-questions-...