• [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagitarius...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These sort of questions are impossible to answer in a vacuum. What's the deck composition? What are you trying to accomplish? There's no one right answer for all situations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vorpalgens wrote:
Sagitarius...

Naaaah, Rototurret, most def.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
These sort of questions are impossible to answer in a vacuum. What's the deck composition? What are you trying to accomplish? There's no one right answer for all situations.

FA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
Y00shi wrote:
Vorpalgens wrote:
Sagitarius...

Roto will always cost 2 to break while Sagitarius will cost at least 3-4+ to handle...

If i have to chose between either Grim or Sagitarius in a none NAPD deck for HB, Sagitarius is a good candidate

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though Sagitarius costs you 5c to rez+3c for guaranteed trash for a total of 8c. Then you have to pay 3c over and over or link'd runner would just walk through it with 1c. Also it's 4 strength. How about Ichi 2.0? considering I have no big targets for ABT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten Selleri
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Vorpalgens wrote:
Y00shi wrote:
Vorpalgens wrote:
Sagitarius...

Roto will always cost 2 to break while Sagitarius will cost at least 3-4+ to handle...

If i have to chose between either Grim or Sagitarius in a none NAPD deck for HB, Sagitarius is a good candidate

Or 1 after they put their Atman at 4, which they will against you if you're playing HB.

Don't see myself playing Sagittarius over Ichi.

That wasn't the question though.. Ichi vs Grim. Depends entirely on what you want, tax or a shot at actually trashing a program?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Frisk
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
MIND|GAMES
mbmbmbmbmb
I love a singleton grim in HB. I would play 1 of each before 2 of either. My usual sentry mix (pre architect) was double ichi, double roto, single grim, single ichi 2.0.

its a shame that NEH just does it so much better, I loved playing HBFA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vorpalgens wrote:
Y00shi wrote:
Vorpalgens wrote:
Sagitarius...

Oh, I thought we were just throwing around trash program Sentries
Roto does end the run, cost less and as mentioned will not be breakable by any other Atman than 0, but that was not the point of my post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently my sentry suite is

2xArchitect
2xGrim

Will try going

-1 Grim
+1 Ichi 2.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Berton
Canada
flag msg tools
Grim and Ichi fulfill completely different roles. Ichi is meant to tax the Runner over a long period of time. Grim is meant to surprise them and kill a breaker so that you can score behind some ETR ice. Depending on which your deck is trying to do, one or the other makes more sense.

For instance, Ichi is great in my RP deck, even though it rarely kills a program, because the Runner still has to deal with it. Grim would be terrible, because I don't have a ton of hard ETR and the Bad Publicity would be devastating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.