Popular Tags: wiki [+] [View All]
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I created the wiki page for the Spiel des Jahres which includes a table with all the winners. I made an attempt to make a nice format for the table, but my wiki formatting skills are not the best. I'm not sure if there is a BGG standard for table formatting yet but maybe someone could go to the page and take a swipe at dressing up the table a bit to make it look more BGG compliant.

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe BGG could define some "meta formatting" that creates tables. That way they could tweak the styles and have it affect everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:
Maybe BGG could define some "meta formatting" that creates tables. That way they could tweak the styles and have it affect everything.

Wikipedia offers some preset CSS table styles that make everything look uniform. BGG should implement the same sort of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gray
United States
Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
DrChek wrote:

Wikipedia offers some preset CSS table styles that make everything look uniform. BGG should implement the same sort of thing.

Added to the to do list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tables, lists, quotes, etc. I'm sure there's more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is all very new to me and of course I have to try it. So I tried the Deutscher Spiele Preis.

Now how do I make it look good? And:
Is there an easier way to add gamelinks? And:
Did I do this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.