Subject: Top Dog Fighter Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Well this is a first for me- I think I've found a game that's not in the database!

If I recall correctly it's called "Top Dog". Its a 2 player game. Each player takes the role of a dog who is flying a fighter jet. You start the game by setting up a bunch of little fighter planes balanced on poles, and then you both start blasting little orange marbles out of your jet to knock the other guys planes off of the poles.

My copy is either in my parent's closet out of state or been junked a long time ago. We got it from the store Big Lots sometime between the late 80's and mid 90's.

I was going to add it to the ongoing "No luck, no randomness" geeklist. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Is it on here somewhere by another name, or is it really missing from BGG? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jerrell edwards
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I thought I was the only one
I've brought this game up whenever we're geeking out on 80s-90 nostalgia
and no one ever knows what I'm talking about
The marbles fall onto a lil trampoline and bounce landing (hopefully) onto your opponent's plane. Loved that game
even got my copy from (you guessed it ) big lots; the best place to find random toys and games you'd never find anywhere else
lol
Good Times!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.