Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well 3-player Acquire didn't play out to well. One guy couldn't get anything going while the 2 in on the first three merges left him in the dust. I was a close second (within 10%) of the leader. Yargo (Will H) was the winner his first time playing. (I've probably played 50 games). It's cool that a begginer can still win this game. I'm glad I took a little time to explain strategies like: In 3-player games you want to start cheap companies because you'll run out of money faster going big. And, you don't want to throw money away in the beginning on companies that you don't see merging for a while.

In the end, Hydra stock was a valuable commodity it reached over 41. Sackson was a cash cow coming on and off the board 4 times *I should've held those*. And Quantam was a big payout midgame with 9 tiles and I had the link to make it safe but it merged to soon.

Oh well. Next time it's 3-player I'll recommend Monopolygulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.