Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Evolution» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Watering Hole rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ziegler
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My game seems to have come without a watering hole board. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know the best way to resolve it? Thanks.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Email Northstar games. They have great customer service!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not had this problem thankfully, but I'm sure if you email North Star they'll be able to resolve it for you, great company!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the North Star Games website and let them know. Or email CustomerSupport At NorthStarGame dot com. They'll hook you up asap.

Cheers!
Dominic
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jfkziegler wrote:
My game seems to have come without a watering hole board. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know the best way to resolve it? Thanks.


As everyone else has said, North Star Games will replace it.

In the meantime, you can still play; you just need some way to keep the watering hole food and the food bank separate.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Check the Great Big Table podcast (http://greatbigtable.com), a podcast about expanding the board game hobby.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Khedron wrote:
jfkziegler wrote:
My game seems to have come without a watering hole board. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know the best way to resolve it? Thanks.


As everyone else has said, North Star Games will replace it.

In the meantime, you can still play; you just need some way to keep the watering hole food and the food bank separate.


We keep the food bank food in the plastic baggie to help remind us it is the "bank" that we have to withdraw from anyway. Just make the watering hole a place in the center of the playing area until you get your replacement.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now we see true Evolution in action...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheila Kornblum
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
Yep, my Secret Santa sent me a new Evolution game and it was sans Watering Hole. I left North Star Games a message on Christmas day but need to call them back. Not worried at this time.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MzNOcent wrote:
Yep, my Secret Santa sent me a new Evolution game and it was sans Watering Hole. I left North Star Games a message on Christmas day but need to call them back. Not worried at this time.


Note to self: Hire more non-Christians.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
MzNOcent wrote:
Yep, my Secret Santa sent me a new Evolution game and it was sans Watering Hole. I left North Star Games a message on Christmas day but need to call them back. Not worried at this time.


Note to self: Hire more non-Christians.


LOL!!! Slippery slope there
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
MzNOcent wrote:
Yep, my Secret Santa sent me a new Evolution game and it was sans Watering Hole. I left North Star Games a message on Christmas day but need to call them back. Not worried at this time.


Note to self: Hire more non-Christians.


I'm not sure we should do that. I took a photo of the office today and it's already pretty bad:



4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheila Kornblum
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
Hey! Isn't that my waterhole board under the kangaroo in the red jacket?!?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chad winters
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to be a few missing parts in this game. I grabbed mine on black friday at my FLGS and it was missing the cubes but I had an extra dinosaur first player marker and another extra that I cant remember off hand. I called the store and the owner said come back and open another to see if I could find what I needed. I went back and opened the last copy which had the cubes but was missing the watering hole and a bag. Seems like a mess. I got all the kickstarter extras for free so I am more than glad for that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
checkrazor76 wrote:
Seems to be a few missing parts in this game. I grabbed mine on black friday at my FLGS and it was missing the cubes but I had an extra dinosaur first player marker and another extra that I cant remember off hand. I called the store and the owner said come back and open another to see if I could find what I needed. I went back and opened the last copy which had the cubes but was missing the watering hole and a bag. Seems like a mess. I got all the kickstarter extras for free so I am more than glad for that.


Oooof. That sucks. Ad Dom mentioned above, email CustomerSupport At NorthStarGame dot com, and they'll get you what you need.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MzNOcent wrote:
Hey! Isn't that my waterhole board under the kangaroo in the red jacket?!?


I just assumed the Kangaroo brought it in.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.