Formula Dé» Forums » General

Subject: Ever lapped anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marky Mark
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone ever managed to lap another car in a race? I just finished a 3 lap race against seven other cars on San Marino on the free computer version, and came oh so close to catching the last guy; one more turn and I would have had him, but I finished the final lap and that ended it. It seems pretty tough to do; I've never seen anyone manage to catch up to the last place car before (assuming its still running) has anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kinsey
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group used to play this game frequently, and I only remember one time that Whiskey Smith (driving the Big Red Unit) managed to lap another car. We tormented the "lapee" for years following his shameful performance. Never saw it happen again (o, and Whiskey was my driver!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Stainbrook
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play this game alot and lapping happens sometimes. Usually to the guy who burns around the track the first lap and limps around the last two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alain David
France
Voisins le Bx
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In tracks such as San Marino, Kyalami or Melbourne, it's quite possible as they are short and difference between 'total luck' and 'no luck' is really big ! Happened once in our league that the leader of the race overlaped 2 guys in Kyalami... but be sure it's quite rare !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.