Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is covered in the rules but each time I read them, I still for some strange reason, find myself scratching my head. So what I'm actually asking is: Once you put your color rooftop, let's say on a grey palace, you can no longer claim another grey palace but can only now claim one of the three remaining color palaces. I'm guessing the exception would be putting a neutral rooftop (in a 2 player game) on any color palace would be fine. Is this correct or if not, please explain it in more detail. Thanks so much.

Arthur Reilly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Compton
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I understand it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Young
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
Yes, in the second column of page 3 (of the Stronghold Games edition) under "Rooftops", the rules state "Each player has four rooftops in their colour and can claim four palaces during the game, one palace in each of the four colours."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
J Young wrote:
Yes, in the second column of page 3 (of the Stronghold Games edition) under "Rooftops", the rules state "Each player has four rooftops in their colour and can claim four palaces during the game, one palace in each of the four colours."

Thanks for your comments. After reading the rules again I finally saw the reference being able to claim four palaces, one palace in each of the four colors.

Thanks

Arthur Reilly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.