Kirov Ever
msg tools
What is the penalty for current Good Lancelot playing fail?

What is the penalty for current Evil Lancelot playing success?

For variant #2 where the allegiance change is known beforehand for all the five quests?

There is no fail-safe to ensure the Lancelots play by the rules. At least the fail-safe against a Good player purposefully playing a fail is for Good to lose one quest.

Can the illegal move even be sniffed out? Evil players will know who Dirty Lancelot is so they can track if the fails for a quest do not tally up. But no one can track what the Clean Lancelot does and he could play a success on a quest where he is supposed to be Evil.

Is there even any fail-safe for this? One I can think of is that only a max of two rounds do the allegiances switch. Two I can think of is for the Crown to select which round is currently played so a Good player with Crown will avoid all the allegiance switch rounds to have a sure-success from the Clean Lancelot if he were selected on the quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't play with someone who I thought might cheat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Green
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Well, at the end of the game you would see if someone cheated earlier, so really is isn't completely untrackable. But people shouldn't be cheating either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.