Popular Tags: wiki [+] [View All]
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just added a wiki page about the Command & Colors System and somehow the autogenerated title on the page just came out as Command. Obviously the "&" threw a monkey wrench into the works.

Also, the page wound up being named http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Command_

Minor issues, but they should be fixed.

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gray
United States
Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you move the content into Command_and_Colors_System and I'll delete the old page once you've migrated it?

I'll make sure Aldie knows about the issue with ampersands in page names.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mkgray wrote:
Can you move the content into Command_and_Colors_System and I'll delete the old page once you've migrated it?

I'll make sure Aldie knows about the issue with ampersands in page names.

Done.

Could you also delete Kinderspiele_des_Jahres. I mistakenly added an extra 'e' when I first made the page.

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gray
United States
Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
DrChek wrote:
mkgray wrote:

Done.

Could you also delete Kinderspiele_des_Jahres. I mistakenly added an extra 'e' when I first made the page.

Deleted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.