Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Meetup.com Victoria German Language Meetup Group
badge
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have obtained this game recently, I have a suggestion.

I had heard about problems with the tunnel tiles warping, as well as perhaps other cardboard components in the game. When I received my copy in October, I noticed the cardboard tiles still felt moist. It occurred to me that there was something that could be to perhaps prevent the tiles from drying and warping.

The cardboard components are thin, and very saturated with ink, so I will suggest, as I did, to allow the unpunched component boards to dry for several days before punching them out. I turned them once a day to allow them to dry out completely before punching them out to play. So far, so good, the tiles in my copy have remained flat.

I hope this works for others as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm.
I did not have any problems with my copy of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Weber
United States
Coal Valley
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I really just love games
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy instantly warped after punching. I wish I had tried this. I'll be looking into other options to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
webs05 wrote:
My copy instantly warped after punching. I wish I had tried this. I'll be looking into other options to help.

Likewise, I just got this on Christmas Eve, punched it on Christmas day and now reading this. I haven't gone back to it to see if the coal tiles were warping, but the shafts definitely were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.