Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yiannis Hadjikyriakou
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have the Decision games 2013 edition (the rules are marked as 2.0), and I wonder if the printed rules are the latest. The DG website only has e-rules from 2009. Also, is there an errata sheet somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Evans
United States
stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Constans wrote:

I have the Decision games 2013 edition (the rules are marked as 2.0), and I wonder if the printed rules are the latest. The DG website only has e-rules from 2009. Also, is there an errata sheet somewhere?

I just ordered and received this and its the latest version and the rules are 2.0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moore
United Kingdom
Buckland Monachorum
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, these are the latest rules. There are also some great flip books in the files section of the RAF game page on the Geek. They summarise the rules for each step really well and allow the speeding up of the gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has come up before

From memory there was only a few rule changes additions. You might want to look at this link

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1032235/new-edition-differen...

Gazman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.