Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason RJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First game today and this issue came up. I can't find the definition of a line, and playing a single tile is legal, so does this incoming green score two points for the extended starburst line and one point for the newly created green line (of which it is the only tile).

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
It would just be the two points for playing one star adjacent to the other (differently coloured) star.

It actually is in the rules: "Two or more tiles that touch create a line." Later on... "You score one point for each tile in [a] line." Thus, a single tile is never considered to act as its own line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
freechinanow wrote:
Thus, a single tile is never considered to act as its own line.

Well, except in the first turn of the game; if everyone had no matching pieces, the start player would place one piece and score one point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason RJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses folks. My rules only say "A line is made up of tiles that touch each other" I suppose if I'd thought about it a single tile isn't touching anything.

Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.