Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Promise me there won't be any squares at my funeral
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing my second game of Wally on SBW at the moment, and I can't find anything in the online rules that explains the significance of cities. I assume they affect scoring -- can anyone tell me how?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cities are used as locations in which to build palaces, churches, and trading firms. There can be a maximium of one building per city site, and there can only be one of any building type in a province. So in Augsburg, which has three cities, you could build a palace, church, and trading firm. In Fm.Bayern, which has one city, you could erect only one building.

You get one point for each building you control, plus bonus points for having the most of each building type in a region (3pts for palaces, 2pts for churches, 1pt for trading firms). In case of ties, each tied player receives 1 fewer point (that is, all players tied for palaces in Brandenburg each receive 2pts).

So what's your name on SBW? (I guess I beat you to "phil").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fab, thanks! On SBW I'm 'sbszine', because, as always, some guy beat me to 'phil'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rocchi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
sbszine wrote:
Fab, thanks! On SBW I'm 'sbszine', because, as always, some guy beat me to 'phil'.

Damn! You beat me to 'sbszine'!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
'sbszine2' and 'sbszine1977' are still up for grabs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.