Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems I missed the boat on this one...I realize it's out of stock now at every retailer, and I'd be willing to eBay it, but it appears once a month at most, and I'm not patient enough to check every day.

I really want to trade for it, but it seems like only about 10% of those trading it post anything about the edition that they have...I really want to get my hands on an English 2nd edition copy, new or used. So maybe I'm abusing the forum, but I don't feel like Geekmailing 15 different people to get one or two replies. If you want to trade this, have a look at my collection and shoot me a proposal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It seems to show up a lot in the bigger math trades. You could try getting one that way since you wouldn't have to trade for it directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm...that's true. Although my problem is that I never seem to actually see the mathtrade geeklists until the item submission period is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. B @ Rockin' B
United States
Batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Michael Barnes! He has a 2nd edition copy though it does not list the condition. He use to run a game store so he may just sell it to you. Just a thought.

Michael Barnes
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/crackedlcd81

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wills
Australia
Panania
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IcemanCU wrote:
It seems I missed the boat on this one...

A month ago they were selling it for very cheap here in Australia ($15 USD or so).

All sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jacobsen
Denmark
Roskilde
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The german version is available in Denmark. It's really language independent, you just need to print the rules in english, and english player aids - both available on BGG.
It costs around $20 plus postage & packaging. The company usually only ships within Denmark, but maybe I could persuade them nicely (don't know what p&p would cost, probably around another $20).

Just so you know :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
There are still 2nd edition English copies in UK stores if you're really desperate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IcemanCU wrote:
It seems I missed the boat on this one...I realize it's out of stock now at every retailer, and I'd be willing to eBay it, but it appears once a month at most, and I'm not patient enough to check every day.

Create a Favorite Search and have it email you when one shows up. Use a search string like "vinci -da" in the "Games" category so that you don't get any "Da Vinci" stuff.

Also, to get your Vinci fix, try playing it online at http://ludagora.net/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI - the box with the Roman Soldier on the cover is the 1st edition, and the box with the Trees and Columns is the 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anyone is still looking for this. I have an excellent condition 2nd Edition up for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.