Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Maybe it was the Christmas festivities but I am at a complete loss re the set up for this expansion.I'm playing a 2 player game only.

1) Where is station 4? I don't seem to have any card for it.

2) The rules state that each monument site is paired with an excavation site. a) what is a monument site? is it one of the orange cards e.g. Brookwood b) what is an excavation site ? is it a station from the original game?

3) The single steel bar on station 1 provides an extra labourer for one turn only. Then what happens? Is the steel bar removed to be available again?

4) Event card 27 refers to coffins. Where do I get coffins?

There's just so many unanswered questions here. I wish that the rules provided some examples and better clarification. It's probably very obvious if you know.
If anyone can help I would be greatly obliged. I am clearly missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
kredwood wrote:
Maybe it was the Christmas festivities but I am at a complete loss re the set up for this expansion.I'm playing a 2 player game only.

1) Where is station 4? I don't seem to have any card for it.

It's called Brookwood Cemetery North and it should be on the back of Wurzhutte (a Bockerlbahn station card) - there are 33 cards in the set...do you HAVE 33?

kredwood wrote:
2) The rules state that each monument site is paired with an excavation site. a) what is a monument site? is it one of the orange cards e.g. Brookwood b) what is an excavation site ? is it a station from the original game?

On the Brookwood Cemetary stations, there are pairs of excavation spaces with an arrow pointing to a Stone space; the latter has a gravestone icon in the VP box...this is a Monument site!

kredwood wrote:
3) The single steel bar on station 1 provides an extra labourer for one turn only. Then what happens? Is the steel bar removed to be available again?

No. You pay the steel bar to supply to put a scoring marker in the space; the benefit, apart from a small number of VPs at game end, is to get an extra worker for the next Round only (without having to have a train and pay coal)

kredwood wrote:
4) Event card 27 refers to coffins. Where do I get coffins?

This I don't understand, I'm afraid; Contract Card 27 for the expansion mentions moving your surveyor one station along...do you have a picture of this card you could post please?

kredwood wrote:
There's just so many unanswered questions here. I wish that the rules provided some examples and better clarification. It's probably very obvious if you know.
If anyone can help I would be greatly obliged. I am clearly missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the reply. When you say that the monument site is paired with an excavation site, do you mean that it is placed beside the excavation site?
I think that the coffin on card 27 is in fact a gravestone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
One excavation space is paired with a stone space; you cannot build that stone but if the excavation is not done...once everything is excavated, the stone spaces can be built by anyone (particularly if you want to deny the other players a monument and, therefore, make them lose 21 points!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.