Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up Waragnel 10 Years Edition. The rulebook has one page on each 1st generation creature, and all the counters for 1st gen. and 4th gen. creatures. But why no data sheets on the 4th Gen. creatures? Or is my rulebook defective? Why give counters without the data sheets? I'm pretty confused. Can any one clue me in?
Cheers,
Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Porazzi
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciao Bill
Read at page 11 of Warangel 10 Years Edition rulebook and you'll find explanation.
The Box contains the 10 armies of 1st Generation, complete of precut laminated counters and reference sheets.
10 complete races, as wrote on the box.
Plus, as a bonus, contains the races of 4th Generation presented in 1998 WarBeast, a boxed game that has different kind of "stand up" counters and contains the reference sheets for those races.
In this edition I decided to gift these 10 races with precut laminated counters, so gamers who own the old Warbeast boxed game may try them on hexed maps of new Warangel.
Due Warangel 10 Years Edition offers the adaptation rules Warangel- Warbeast.
If you do not have the old Warbeast, I realized the Reference Sheets of 4th Generation in A4 format, just like the 1st Generation Reference Sheets you have in Warangel 10 Years Edition.
You can request any single element of the game (single reference Sheets of any Generation, Ready to play Tournament Races already mounted on painted woodenblocks) on website
www.warangel.it
in section
Create YOUR Warangel.
For any question feel free to contact me directly or through BGG, I'll answer at my best.
Thank for your interest in my home made games
See you in Essen06, booth 9-28
Angelo Porazzi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.