Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since there are 2/3 posts about the game being originally thought for 6 players, could the producers please make public the 6th faction?
Unless you want to make an expansion out of it, we are very interested in playing the game with 6. We play the game a lot, ie 2/3 times per month, and we really love it, adding a 6th player and a 6th faction would be awesome for everyone here.

If the producers don t share the 6th faction, ow would you guys make the 6th race? it could be aztecs or mayans, now the specific bonus could be gold oriented or they could start with a wonder like the pyramids or a specific civ-bonus military oriented since those civs had good infantry units like jaguars (aztecs) and archers (mayans).

any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to see more civ options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Hannula
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
The probabilistic nature of being
badge
Truthful speech, proper understanding, unselfish action
mbmbmbmbmb
6th player would be nice but it definitely needs new most/least borders to events to toughen up the game. For example 3 least are losing and 3 most ar winning in events. That would be pretty chaotic
Maybe not with first timers but with experienced players it could be a blast 

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah maybe we need to thing about the event fix in case of 6th player, maybe it could be that only last 3 get affected, while only most 2 get the bonus.

btw im trying to create the aztecs/mayans: they should start with a building like Lighthouse (2G/1S) since those civs had huge ammount of gold, their eagle warriors should be 3M/-1G (like chariot) and their specific bonus should be 2 x advisor slot, since monks and tribe leaders shared the influence power on such population usually, and both had great power.

So they should be like that: 2 x advisors, 2 x colonies, 5 x wonders + 1 u.c., 1 farm, 1 lighhouse, 1 chariot, last building should be 1 food/1 stability and starting resources like this: 3 F, 6 S, 6G, 4 VP, 5 men.

let me know what u guys ting of this, of course the authors opinion would be much appreciated here whistle.

PS: where could i find the teamplates for the cards/game boards? i saw some guys made some new cards just for fun, but having the teamplates would help us very much with our small project soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on new boards. We have a ton of them in testing, to decide on a group that would be interesting in an expansion.

You might be looking for this: Card design templates
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah i saw that, but we have to redesign an original board to make the aztecs/mayans one, and in that template the boards are missing.
Im thinking about the romans starting board, adding the 2nd advisor instead of +2M, 3 starting food instead of 2, and all the changed i listed above.
It would be awesome if u guys could send me the board im talking about as PDF/JPEG so i could print, otherwise i have to find someone decent at photoshop

The military unit should be named: Eagle Warriors or Jaguar warriors, the 2nd advisor: The monk and the 2G/1S building could be named something like Relics whistle

If you can t give me this kind of help, ill look for someone decent at photoshop and talk about this to generate the 6th player board

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

ok this is my first attempt, i know it s very bad, but it s a start anyway

Let me please know whatever u think please, thanks.

PS a small update: based only on 2 games it seems better to reduce the colonies number to one adding a wonder slot in replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jono Naito
United States
Red Hook
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Our group plays frequently, and have three boards that we are comfortbale about. We haven't perfected buildings and starting resources, but we like the abilities:

Maya: Extra under-construction slot
Haudenasaunee: No colonies, two advisors
Aksum: action, once per turn: -3 resources: +1 coin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.