Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivo Pintéus
Portugal
Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This might be asking too much, but would anyone be willing to fire up good ol' LackeyCCG and run me through a couple of Firestorm games?
At a time entirely to your convenience, of course.

I got the Dysori/Muero 2-player promo starter set some time ago, never touched it until today and... DAMN! Is this game complicated or what?
I can't make heads or tails of the rulebook, it's super convoluted.
I've already started a couple of "learn-to-play" games with a friend, with all cards from both sides on the table so we can try to solve each other's problems, but no single game has advanced longer than a couple of turns before the doubts and confusion just became insurmountable and not at all fun to soldier through.

I'm sure this is our own shortcoming, at least in part, which is why I would really like to try the game out against someone experienced with it, who could show, in play, how the rules actually are meant to be interpreted.

If anyone would like to take the time to teach me the ropes, it would be much appreciated. In exchange, I'll be happy to try any other (Lakey) game you'd like to experience but can't find opponents for.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man you are searching for the smallest needle in the biggest haystack imaginable. I bought a ton of stuff for that game based on art and super cheap cost. I can haardly believe you got someone else to try and suss out the rules, good luck brother!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo Pintéus
Portugal
Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But have you managed to successfully play, though? If so, is there any chance you could be convinced to play on Lackey? ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also bought a few booster boxes and some starters long ago. Never really played though. Lots of keywords to keep track of from what I can remember. I'm going to try to re-read the rules this week. A ccg with multiple win conditions is what got me interested in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry no could never get it played nor did I want to read that thick rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo Pintéus
Portugal
Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OliverOil wrote:
...nor did I want to read that thick rulebook.

lol! I think I'm going down that path myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
If you do read the rule book, this game is fing awesome. Contact me and we can play a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.